Different Types of Electrical Cables
An electrical cable is used to transport electrical energy from one point of connection to another. Manufacturers design these cables with various configurations to meet the requirements of different applications. When you buy cables, make sure to choose one that meets national and international regulations. Below are different types of cables that are used in different applications.
- Multicore Cables: These flexible and shielded cables are designed with multiple signals or power feeds into a single jacketed cable. They are used for transmitting signals between equipment in industrial installations.
- Solar Cables: Solar cables are used to connect solar panels in a solar array for creating an electric circuit. They are resistant to ultraviolet light, harsh weather, and extreme temperature.
- HT Power Cables: Manufactured with the largest integrated cable unit, these cables used to carry high voltage. They are perfect for high continuous current and higher short circuit.
- LT Power Cables: Features of these Low Tension Power Cables make them suitable to distribute electricity to commercial, residential units. They come with high quality copper and aluminum for superior conductivity.
- Power cables: These cables are suitable for industry and public places. They are used in applications for power transmission in low voltage connections. They are ideal for industrial use.
- Electric panel cables: Select flexible cables for electric cabinets, domestic use and to install in public places. They can be used in switch boxes, and small electrical appliances.
- Rubber cables: These cables are extra flexible to be suitable for industrial installations. Rubber cables for welding have a rubber sheath that allows high currents to be transmitted between electrode and welding generator.
- Fire resistant cables: These cables are perfect for areas with extreme conditions and where the possibility of fire, smoke, acoustic alarms, etc. are higher. Use these wires in emergency circuits.
- Control cables: They are made for small house appliances to interconnect machine parts, such as connecting motors or frequency converters for signal transmission.
If you want to buy best quality Electrical Cables in different sizes and with easy installation features, then connect with Prime Cable. Prime Cable is one of the leading manufacturers of different types of wires and cables.